Welcome to Gate Drive Systems Australia
Gate drive systems Australia background-
We have been involved in electrical control and drive systems since 1978.
A ‘hands on’ approach has been adopted by the Directors who successfully established a gate automation business in 1990 installing various brands of gate automation equipment for the domestic, commercial and industrial markets.
It became obvious that in the commercial and in particular the industrial market, there were very few gate operators that could successfully handle large gates with a 100% duty cycle moving at fast opening speeds and even fewer that were made in Australia with spare parts available if automation is damaged or abused. Consequently the gate installation business was sold and the manufacturing business initially known as Industrial Gate Drive Systems was established in 1999.
Company Policy, Design Criteria and Commitment
- Australian manufacturer of quality automatic gate drive systems
- Industrial grade, cast iron gearboxes and motors suited for the most rigorous applications to be used in our operators
- Gate Drive Systems with 100% duty cycle
- Variable speed drive systems featuring
- Ramp up – ramp down control
- Fast opening speeds
- Adjustable opening/closing speeds
- Simple and quick installation, mounting plates provided and step by step installation manuals
- Price competitive in comparison to any operator which meets all of our features and durability
- Provide any backup and support required by our customers, which we, as Australian manufacturers can give.