The PentaFOB® uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS). This means that when a button is pressed, it simultaneously transmits the encrypted code on five different frequencies. This makes it impossible for your remote control to be interfered or jammed.
Available in 1, 2, 4 and 5 button configurations. The keyring retainer is moulded as part of the chassis using reinforced nylon making for a super sturdy keyring mount.
The PentaFOB® series is an extremely versatile remote control that can be customized through a range or configurations and colours to suit your needs.
- Over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Operating range of up to 100 metres depending on building structure and receiver antenna
- 15mA (typical) at 3.3 Volts DC supply during transmission
- Battery life of 2 years with average use, 3v Lithium battery
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz