This receiver is compatible with “PentaFOB®” and “PentaCODE®” remotes. The receiver is so small that it can be easily installed into your existing automatic gate opener or garage door controls. Other applications include light control, security shutters or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding.
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 – 28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP.
- Current Consumption: 21 mA standby
- Operating frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316µV (-117dBm)
- Relay Output: One change over relay output, rated at 10 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz series
- Dimensions: 70 x 55 x 25mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 series
- Ideal for garage doors, automatic gates or switching any device